Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God - Is he/she real?

Go down 
+33
FrostBite
GDC|Hardstyle|GDC
Lone Wolf
GDC|Altair|SD
ZerkkyIsMyOtherAccount
.Andy|SD
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Newbie?NL|NKT*M
XaTcI <3
Huntey
GDC|Ultra|VIP/HS
GDC|Aepatis|GDC
GDC|risingdevil|PNK
redtalent
GDC|Atrox
GDC|Bone
GDC|Cheat|MoM*MM
GDC|Singima|420*L
GDC|DaRkiE|SD'M
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
GDC|Damian|PpB*FA
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
Zippo
*X*
GDC|Sennaw|GDC
$outhie# Universe#
Rubberduck
kNite
SirLagALot|HAC*L
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
3nforcer
leighton9999
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 am

exactly, the Lord never asks (or tells) someone to sin, so it's a moot point
now, personally, i don't believe that Catholics are true Christians, as they warp and twist spirituality and the Bible so much
throughout history, when people have killed "in the name of the Lord", can you prove that they are?
eg. the spanish invasion of South America was NOT in the name of the Lord, they were sick, perverse animals
the burning of heretics etc in the Dark ages, was NOT in the name of the Lord, they were ignorant of Scripture
the ONLY time i can think of where the Lord has asked a nation to go to war was in Bible, in Exodus, when Israel escapes from Egypt and roams the desert, and that was before the Ten Commandments were passed
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 am

If God doesn't tell us to sin, as we do it ourselfs because we're beasts. Then why would he create heaven and hell and send us there?
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 am

because he created us with the ability to redeem ourself, simply by giving us free will
we can CHOOSE to accept salvation from Him
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 am

We may be able to choose, but what if we don't? Does it make a difference?
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 am

sorry guys but its realy illogical to belive in god IT DOESN'T EXIST

Rubberduck wrote:
I don't see anything which proves or disproves the existence of God, but why should the one exclude the other?

well yeah theres no prove so untill there won't be any then god doesn't exist and for those who say : "you can't disprove that god exist" well you also can't disaprove that there is pot of pasta circleing around the earth

?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:

and humans are the barbarians, not God.
we exploit each other, we are greedy, we are careless. we hate others, envy them, lie, cheat, steal.

those are the characteristics of barbarians, right?

well i have read bible and there stand that god made human on his resemblance so it means god is barbarian he is evil,unfair,greedy,careless,hatefull,lier,cheater etc.

and what about people who wrote bible? if we are barbarians who lies,cheats etc. how it can be you belive that words you read in bible are words of god? there are pretty big diference even in bibles editions from '90 and now and if you would read bible from XIX century its soooooooooo fucken differen from bibles from present-day so how you can belive in it?

leighton is right: god was created by human its just part of evolution it helps people in bad times

i am not saying that only christianity is stupid,all religions are but following Einstain,buddism is closest religion to science
Back to top Go down
$outhie# Universe#
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
$outhie# Universe#

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 am

We're humans

Humans are naive
We're to human to awnser that question
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 pm

@rubber, the lack of a decision is pretty much the same as the lack of acceptance, that's what i believe, i'm sorry

@zippo,
1. humans only became evil after eating from the forbidden fruit, we were created faultless
2. how is buddhism like science?
3. Einstein was a Christian, that's why he tried to disprove his quantum theory, because he believed there was too much design in the universe for there not to be a God
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Zippo wrote:
sorry guys but its realy illogical to belive in god IT DOESN'T EXIST

Rubberduck wrote:
I don't see anything which proves or disproves the existence of God, but why should the one exclude the other?

well yeah theres no prove so untill there won't be any then god doesn't exist and for those who say : "you can't disprove that god exist" well you also can't disaprove that there is pot of pasta circleing around the earth
lets not go down the path of intelligent design and the flying spagetti monster

Zippo wrote:
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:

and humans are the barbarians, not God.
we exploit each other, we are greedy, we are careless. we hate others, envy them, lie, cheat, steal.

those are the characteristics of barbarians, right?

well i have read bible and there stand that god made human on his resemblance so it means god is barbarian he is evil,unfair,greedy,careless,hatefull,lier,cheater etc.
God is flawless, just cause God made us in his image doesnt mean God is evil. He made us perfectly and adam and eve ate the fruit, sin entered the world, and thats where we got the bad stuff from.
if i make a mannequin in my image and i am evil does that neccessarily mean that the mannequin is evil? no

Zippo wrote:
and what about people who wrote bible? if we are barbarians who lies,cheats etc. how it can be you belive that words you read in bible are words of god? there are pretty big diference even in bibles editions from '90 and now and if you would read bible from XIX century its soooooooooo fucken differen from bibles from present-day so how you can belive in it?
who cares how old the stuff in the bible is
ill tell you who, historians. how do we learn about the past? from TEXTS, BOOKS, PAINTINGS, SCULPTURES, THE GEOGRAPHY OF THE LAND etc.
do you believe that Julius Caesar existed? i bet you do. how do we know he existed? from ANCIENT stuff, OLD stuff thats approximately 2000 years old. if you have no trouble agreeing with
the battle of Thermopylae (300 spartans) existed, that about 2500 years old i think. that happened.
i heard somewhere that the 2 most accurate historians were Herodotus and Luke. who is Luke? Luke is the doctor who wrote the Gospel of Luke in the Bible.[/quote]

Zippo wrote:
leighton is right: god was created by human its just part of evolution it helps people in bad times

i am not saying that only christianity is stupid,all religions are but following Einstain,buddism is closest religion to science
Einstein, Da Vinci, Gallileo, Newton, you name em, they were probably Christians, and they thought that by proving science they were proving God. after darwin people started trying to disprove God through science a lot more frequently.

and what about the mass murderers and that who have blamed their problems on being told their life has no meaning cause of evolution

Rubberduck wrote:
If God doesn't tell us to sin, as we do it ourselfs because we're beasts. Then why would he create heaven and hell and send us there?
actually, God created hell specifically for satan and his demons. that was the original use of hell
but now there are humans, the sinners that DONT repent go there too

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
this means that God didnt create hell in the beginning of time, but made it as a place to send satan and his followers.
this also means that in the beginning, God made Heaven for himself and his angels (and those angels would have included Lucifer, until he rebelled)
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 am

ok so if god made adam and Eve perfect then she wouldn't listen to snake!!!! a SNAKE!!! TALKIN SNAKE!!! SHE BELIVED TO TALKING SNAKE WORDS!!! WTF?! and you say people who listen to talking snake are perfect? for me if someone would be perfect he would be intelligent and wise person and listening to talking snake isn't inteligent at all

and nobody anwered my quesion from earlier post

if god is allmighty can he create so heavy stone that he can't lift it up?
Back to top Go down
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
kNite

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:40 am

?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:
you cant get to heaven unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and repent of your sins Sad

What about the people who lived before Jesus Christ, or animals where do they go :DD

All straight to hell ? Surprised

Just wondering
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 am

Zippo wrote:
ok so if god made adam and Eve perfect then she wouldn't listen to snake!!!! a SNAKE!!! TALKIN SNAKE!!! SHE BELIVED TO TALKING SNAKE WORDS!!! WTF?! and you say people who listen to talking snake are perfect? for me if someone would be perfect he would be intelligent and wise person and listening to talking snake isn't inteligent at all

and nobody anwered my quesion from earlier post

if god is allmighty can he create so heavy stone that he can't lift it up?
its called free will. God lets us do what we want, its OUR choice.
youve heard of people being possessed by demons right? then is it possible that satan used that snake? and satan in the father of lies

and zippo, thats like can chuck norris create something so powerful that even he cant defeat it? of course he can, and in celebration he will defeat it

kNite wrote:
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:
you cant get to heaven unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and repent of your sins Sad

What about the people who lived before Jesus Christ, or animals where do they go :DD

All straight to hell ? Surprised

Just wondering
not hell

Luke 24:39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Paradise is a place called Abraham's Bosom (or Bosom of Abraham) where
Quote :
Church fathers sometimes used the term to mean the limbo of the fathers, the abode of the righteous who died before Christ and who were not admitted to heaven until his resurrection. Tertullian, described the bosom of Abraham as that section of Hades in which the righteous dead await the day of the Lord.
in other words, a section of Hades where the good people were. but the people in Abrahams Bosom and hell could see each other, but they couldnt go to each other

i read part of a book by Howard Pittman called Placebo, and he said in it that animals have souls, but they are liked to their bodies, so when their body dies their soul goes with it. (the book wasnt about animal souls though)
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

it have nothing whit free will,it's simple if you are perfect you are inteligent if you are inteligent you wont listen to snake if you listen to snake and you break rules made by god who made you so he is more powerfull then you then you are stupid it's not about free will here also like someone wrote earlier about homosexualism you said it's free will no you don't choise if you are gay or not you become gay or lesbian unknowingly and if god is pure love why the fuck he let to kill his son? and why he made things like testing abrahams faith?
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:27 am

Jesus was a human, so he wasn't perfect. He had sinned as well, I am sure about that. Romans just crusified him as he was a threat to the Roman Empire.

According to philosiphers every animal, plant, human has a soul. The soul of a plant exists of 1 thing (if I am correct), the soul of the animal from 2, and the human 3. That our soul knows 3 parts means we are better than animals. But why did God create the "so fucking awesome" humans, and let the animals be "bad" animals. We humans are animals, but are just a little more developed. How? Evolution.

SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
@rubber, the lack of a decision is pretty much the same as the lack of acceptance, that's what i believe, i'm sorry

There's nothing wrong with believing what you believe, and there is no need to apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 am

Rubberduck wrote:

That our soul knows 3 parts means we are better than animals.

That sounds a lot like the guys who wouldn't believe the Earth wasn't the center of the universe because it would mean they weren't important.

Bazooka wrote:
if i make a mannequin in my image and i am evil does that neccessarily mean that the mannequin is evil? no

Last I checked, mannequins couldn't walk, talk, think, etc. A person's thoughts don't make them evil, their actions do.

Bazooka wrote:
and zippo, thats like can chuck norris create
something so powerful that even he cant defeat it? of course he can,
and in celebration he will defeat it

That didn't even make sense... if he made a stone so heavy he couldn't lift it there's only a few possible ways he could lift it a minute later: 1) He grew. But if he grew, that means he wasn't almighty. or 2) He evolved, proving not only evolution (since it is god after all, right?), but that he wasn't almighty after all.

Last edited by leighton9999 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:49 am

@zippo, in the beginning, there was no normality in the world, because it was just new. so if a snake talks, who would think it strange?
also, when the Lord sacrificed His only Son, it was to save all of mankind, and Jesus rose again after the third day anyway. so i don't see how that isn't loving
testing abraham's faith was out of love too. if nothing bad happened to you, you would be a weak-minded pussy. seriously. we only gain strength through trials and pain
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am

leighton9999 wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:

That our soul knows 3 parts means we are better than animals.

That sounds a lot like the guys who wouldn't believe the Earth wasn't the center of the universe because it would mean they weren't important.
im a little confused by the plant and animal soul thing now

leighton9999 wrote:
Bazooka wrote:

Last I checked, mannequins couldn't walk, talk, think, etc. A person's thoughts don't make them evil, their actions do.
but you can still have evil thoughts

leighton9999 wrote:
Bazooka wrote:
and zippo, thats like can chuck norris create
something so powerful that even he cant defeat it? of course he can,
and in celebration he will defeat it

That didn't even make sense... if he made a stone so heavy he couldn't lift it there's only a few possible possible ways he could lift it a minute later: 1) He grew. But if he grew, that means he wasn't almighty. or 2) He evolved, proving not only evolution (since it is god after all, right?), but that he wasn't almighty after all.
the point is that like the stone and the chuck norris fact, its not the greatest question. im being asked rhetoricals. questions that shouldnt have answers. you can answer them, but there aint really a good answer to em
how many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man. seven
see? no good answers

and zippo, do you forget the end of abrahams test? God tested his faith, but DIDNT let him kill his son
he stopped abraham in the end from killing isaac. was a test of fate, he wasnt gonna let him kill his son

but rubber, he was the ONLY sinless person. he never sinned, and the only times he got angry was when the temple was used as a marketplace (i love watching that part in movies about Jesus when he throws the tables down)
Back to top Go down
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 am

I know HE is real.
Proof:
All people who give offerings or tithes are improving in life
All people who don't give tithes or offering, gets an unlucky life, One of our members at church doesn't give it, so God Removed his good job where he get payed high. He said he got fired. Of course its because of GOD
Back to top Go down
http://goliathdestroyerflee.darkbb.com
GDC|Damian|PpB*FA
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|Damian|PpB*FA

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 am

I belive in him... i don't need proof for it.. Wink
Just belive in him without proof all of you Wink
Back to top Go down
kNite|

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:22 am

Mkay, I think its weird that you dont question things. Btw whats the difference with 1st and the 2nd testament?
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:27 am

@knite, the Old Testament was written as a sort of history for the Israelites and focused more on God's power, etc. the New Testament focuses more on Jesus, and gives much good advice on how we are to live our lives.
at least, that's what I think. i'm not an expert
Back to top Go down
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
kNite

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 am

My friend told me that they fixed things and made up more things. Because the science was figuring out more stuff and they had to make up more things to keep the beliefs of people.

But this seems like a false info.

Last edited by kNite on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 am

GDC|YUJI|SOV*L wrote:
I know HE is real.
Proof:
All people who give offerings or tithes are improving in life
All people who don't give tithes or offering, gets an unlucky life, One of our members at church doesn't give it, so God Removed his good job where he get payed high. He said he got fired. Of course its because of GOD
yuji i agree with you, but that isnt gonna convince zippo or rubber or delling or anny of those guys

we have a safety drill at school and because of it we lost time in a physics test so the teacher said he'd give us 20 more minutes a couple of days later.
when i was going over my physics study later that night, i found a word for word example in the book thats in the test.

i can thank God for that, but that isnt gonna convince these guys at all, they can call it coincidance, luck, whatever they want. although i agree with it, they arent gonna, so its pointless using examples like this
Back to top Go down
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
kNite

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 am

I once threw a nade on a random spot and got a kill

I once won 70e from a slotmachine.

Once the tickets of a good concert were sold out, but my friends father sold us.

Once I found 50e laying in the ground.

I dont believe in god, but it happens. You were right thats not going to convince us Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

Well, if Jesus was so called sinless, then why was he crusified? He must have made mistakes, or things he wanted another way. To use the Jesus Christ Superstar movie (which is awesome music!, but that's another topic) Judas said Jesus went too far in "spreading" his faith. As I saw it, I saw that Jesus was a man too, just like you and me with some sort of "special task" if you ask me. No clue who made that task up, and perhaps it was God somehow, but I have doubts. I'd rather believe it was God himself "comming down" to see how the world was fucked already, than his son.

If there doesn't exist coincidence and it's being called fate, explain me why we have free will. Is it coincidence I stretch my leg now, that I move my arm now? No, I have free will to do that. If it is fate, than God planned Adam and Eve to let them eat from the tree, he planned some Roman bastards came in terrorising Europe, he planned to let all girls hate me. Though you guys say that he is lovely, so I doubt he'll make me unhappy on purpose. I can blame myself for my deeds, not God, life would be way too easy if I could.

(apart from this topic: I quote wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul#Philosophical_views
(P.S. true, this topic is about pointless, doesn't make it less intresting though)
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 am

well bazooka i didn't say he likked his son,but WTF how would you feel if your father would almost killed you cuz of voice which said to him to do it? now someone like abraham would be locked in psyhiatric hospital,if you love someone you don't need to hurt him and abraham was hurted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   God - Is he/she real? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God - Is he/she real?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next