Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God - Is he/she real? (POLL)

Go down 
+3
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Lone Wolf
7 posters

God - Is he/she real?
Yes.
God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Poll150%God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Poll3
 50% [ 6 ]
No.
God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Poll150%God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Poll3
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Empty
PostSubject: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 am

ok these is a poll, to know how many believe in god and how many dont. no need to post here your arguments, just vote.
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 am

lol, i don't see how this proves the existance or non-existance of God
it's like saying that because millions of people in the Middle Ages said the world is flat, it is
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:06 am

there are very good arguments in your topic, these topic is just to know. cuz i dont know who wil got throught 16 pages to count it
Back to top Go down
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:52 am

hm... i spend most of my time in this board just reading , and i have to say that this topic brings me to the question is poll the way to check this subject?
if you want to see each person of the debaters here just ask them to post yes or no, because then u know who agrees and who does not simply..

the poll way will only tell you what most of people think, no connection to the indeviduel opinoin....
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 am

Perhaps you could ask one of us if He's real, yes or no. Though the simple answer is, we don't know! The poll seems wrong to me, as there is no, or there is a God. You can't get an answer to that. We can only believe what we believe, but this poll is useless. As we can't answer it.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 am

A poll isn't a debate.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:08 pm

imo - no, but that's just me
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

Number of posts : 2130
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:17 pm

God isn't he or she. God exists in everyone inside, who believes in that. At your bad moments, who can you turn on to? Yeah, I know, it's just redicilous, but God is real. It's not what you think God could be likes. He's inside our minds, everyone, as spirit.

But God is just like a friend (to me.) God is bud ^^

Take a look at my avatar and signature, and you will realize, this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfs4life.tk
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:36 pm

I have to disagree with you Alluz. I've somehow wondered there'd be some God that could hear me too, yet, I doubt he influences it, I've been hit by bad luck this week over and over again. I'd say you should pray to God in good and in bad times. Not only in bad ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real? (POLL)   God - Is he/she real? (POLL) Empty

Back to top Go down

God - Is he/she real? (POLL)
Page 1 of 1