Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what u guys think about racism........

Go down 
+16
Zippo
GDC|St!X
kNite
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Zerkky
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
leighton9999
Lone Wolf
Bozz
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
Gogeta
Rubberduck
PheNom IzZ sad
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|$hock|GDC.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mikail
Admin
Admin
Mikail

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2008-04-17

what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 am

Personally I am racist against Jews, I hate all the things they've done against Palestine, but also I don't like Palestine people that much, but they have the right off getting the plot of land back! I totally disagree In everything Israel have done.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 am

i wanna see elads response Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:58 am

In my eyes everyone is racist, wether its joking about a comedy, or talking about somebody.. but its when someone goes past that line which i hate.. i use the word hate very little but i hate the racist people that disriminate and are racist past the line. In the uk where i live when i was growing up there was this racist group called RA.. racist attack.. racist assult.. everyone always spreading rumours about them.. and there two towns they hanged in wasnt safe.. in my eyes every racist guy that has killed they can die and rot wherever.. i dont feel no mercy for there family children or friends. I hate racist people that step over the joking line and hurt others. Hate. im not going to lie and say im not racist.. iv joked about some russel peters comedy.. i imitate some of my friends as a joke.. but iv never beaten one up for being a colour skin or being from somewher.. iv never socially excluded anyone for them reasons either. well thats just me.. if you dont like my opinion then dont reply negativly towards me.. if you agree or want to elaberate on it do so.
Back to top Go down
AmatoR
Admirable GDC|Member
Admirable GDC|Member

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 am

GDC|FLaK|THP wrote:
In my eyes everyone is racist....

I don't think we are all racists, but I am quite sure that everybody discriminates, and there is a difference.

By the way, isn't there anybody concerned about the number of self-proclaimed racists in this clan?? I think racism above all is very dumb -don't take it personnal Very Happy - I think there are a lot of bright people in this clan who should maybe think a bit harder before they say "I'm a racist".

What valid argument could there be to discriminate a whole people/race just based on someone's skin colour?!? Nobody fills out a form and says I want to be white or yellow, or black when they are born. Apart from Michael Jackson, nobody chooses their colour of skin.

Personnally I just hate freeloaders. I have some good immigrant friends, who work very hard to earn their living. They came to my country (the Netherlands) to find a better life and they worked their asses off to get it. I respect and appreciate that.

Whom I do not like are the freeloaders, who come here just to get a free house and a monthly allowance from the government. I don't think that is racism at all, I dislike Dutch freeloaders (and there are a lot of them) as much as I dislike immigrant freeloaders.

Anyway, I hope everybody thinks before you proclaim yourself to be a racist!
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 am

thats the one thing the 3rd world countries and poorer countries got right thats good against freeloaders. you dont work then you starve. ok there need to be exceptions like for people who are sick and cant work but thats how it needs to be, you choose not to work? you starve
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 am

Mikail wrote:
Personally I am racist against Jews, I hate all the things they've done against Palestine, but also I don't like Palestine people that much, but they have the right off getting the plot of land back! I totally disagree In everything Israel have done.

?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:
i wanna see elads response Very Happy

Here it is :
why should they get the lands back?
first of all i believe that the lands were ours(of israel) from the begining (old time ago ). but leave this , this thing can take to more then 100000000 pages.

Does anyone know what happened in 1947?
well i will tell those who know, those who don't know, and those who think they know.
The United Nations decided that israel would be splited into 3 things.
1- A state for the Palestinians.
2- A state for the Jews
3- Jerusalem would be an international area.

so far pure facts, that you can't even debate on.

But those borders stayed on the paper because the Palestinians were against it , and started a war, and i am saying were against it , because if they were for it, they would not have started the war ...

Israel won the war, and conqured areas, so can you blame israel ? a war is a war. some people forget that, no other options exists, and yes some people are naive. Obama for example, (in light of his speech in Egypt, Cairo) thinks that 2 nations can live togther side by side.
I think that a man can not actually say what should be done , without feeling the current state of whats going on, only when he breathes the dust from these missiles, i will be able to feel that he is connected of whats going on.

So if anyone thinks that Israel is going to give away her lands, it might happpen, if it had been up to me , i would have said go to hell.
Its up to Obama to decide what will happen, but USA needs Israel as much as Israel needs them. so because israel has this kind of a leverage, everything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what u guys think about racism........
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3