Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what u guys think about racism........

Go down 
+16
Zippo
GDC|St!X
kNite
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Zerkky
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
leighton9999
Lone Wolf
Bozz
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
Gogeta
Rubberduck
PheNom IzZ sad
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|$hock|GDC.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:14 pm

GDC|$hock|GDC. wrote:
i have nothing against yews....
what have them ppl done wrong in this world?
GDC|Elad|HAC*L wrote:
wow i am amazed,
first of all, from some of you opinions
second thing from the fact the jews were not brought up so far...
i have a lot to say about this, more then most of you, but i will summer it up, because its hard for me to talk about all...

racism is a problem, can't be talked with statistics facts.
i know almost every race "nick" or whatever you call it , for example:
romanians are thieves,Persians are miserly, black people are violent:rapes,murders... and jews are all of this toghter...x10...

To Be Honest, i dont know if i can call myself a racist, but if i see someone black in the street, i won't think he is a bad man or anything like that, but i would keep an eye on ...

what i want to pass on to other people is take everyone as for themselves..
do an effort.
in my country there is a huge problem, not all are aware of.
the arabs say its their country, and the jews -me-say its our country...
and i am 100% sure peace is not an option here, only peace by force! (when one side knows that the other side is far more strong then them , so they dont disturb them...)...
for example: USA and Mexico... think about it .

Don't triplepost please shock. Edit your previous message.

The Jew-Palestinian question was the subject of my historytest today. The funny thing is, it's promised to BOTH sides. And who do we blame for this? Yep, the English and French "superpowers" after the first world war.

Jews didn't really do anything wrong, but always have been very great people. Very rich ones too. After they were chased out of Palestina by the Romans everywhere they came, they were good merchants. Also (I'm using history-based facts now, no offence) Jews claim they are THE race, chosen by God. Meaning they are/were sort of arrogant. If you're between a bunch of black guys and you shout something like: White power! They'll likely beat you up (no offence). Same happend with the Jews.

Judiasm is the offical religion, though look at the second world war. Just like Christians, Jews also have their own habits, by name and such. I don't know how, but they are a race somehow too.. You can see that.

However, there is a peaceful solution, which seems as the only solution right now. Creating two states. It was already offered in 1948 (if I am correct) but the Palestians refused. How could the UN part something that wasn't theirs. Beside the point that bout all the Arabian countries near Israel hate Israel because it's a sort of "western outpost" in the middle-east.
Back to top Go down
Zerkky
Dignified GDC|Member
Dignified GDC|Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm

GDC|$hock|GDC. wrote:
I AGREE TO WITH ALLUZ
THEY COME IN OUR COUNTRY AND THEY ARE FUCKING IT UP
they steal, rape, beating our kids up at school
and they are all saying ooh,, we need money
and what do they drive in... a BMW or Mercedes
i once asked a black man
why did u come to holland he sais b-cuz our country is fucked up.
u see the black ppl have already fucked there own country up
now there are trying ours
i was once in the bus and a blck man starts talking to me "in a few years this country will be of the black pp it wont be wpww but bpww"
and he reay said that
i have no problems in with black ppl in genaral
but i realy hate the ones who are fucking u our country
and i mean u are being a guest here and u are stealing , raping our lovley good childeren, and beating up normal kids who havent done anything wrong
so.
-shock
(haha dit aint spam)
Lol!even im a bit racist,im not that big,and it doesnt always mean that Black people fucks eveyrthing,oh cmon that goes out of hands,if u think "yes Black people fucks everything"even we have fuck things up,so think about that. die!
Back to top Go down
http://www.donthaveone.com
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:08 pm

jews are seen as a race, alluz
Back to top Go down
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:34 am

rubber your knowladge is immpressive, but to sharp this a bit:
a country was offered indeed for both sides, but in 48 the arabs said no.they opened a war, we won .
so after the war we conqured the area.

and we had many many many wars and agreements, but all of them failed.

now the situation is very simple but still impossible. the arabs(the extremests in them)shoot rockets on israeli citys, and the air forces of israel bomb some areas from time to time to kill those shooters..
i cant explain how frustrating is to see the extremests take human shield in normal people from the arabs..
so no matter what we do -Israel- WE lose.
or "shoot back" and be called murderers
or we wont :shoot back" and we will lose people lives... more then the first option.

thats why i believe agreement is not an option, because you have no one to talk to, the pelestinies, have anarchy, even due they have some kind of a democry or idk how to call it .
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:21 am

sorry rubberduch
plz remove then..
srry
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:56 am

elad, probably cause most of the media is far left-wing and is anti israel. so although they shun the terrorists to a point, they look down on israel far more when they retaliate, and try to point out how civilians are killed, even though he terrorists use em as meat shields as you said

that said, on the last retaliation by israel that i can remember seeing in the news, most of what they talked about what how a UN building was blown up and about 200 civilians were killed.
it was either in the newspaper or barely covered in the news how israel constantly warned the civilians they were gonna blow up a few buildings that they knew the bad guys were hiding in. yet the people stayed and israel is shunned. yep, they dont like israel

the biggest fact is perhaps aside from a few things, the UN is weak. even with north korea just launching that missile and how the media and the UN and america and whatever other country possible says they dont like it. they aint doin nothing aside from talk.

western civilisation has reached a point of hyper political correctness and weakness to the point that nothing gets done. everything is talk and how they say they are gonna do stuff. we cant offend anybody, we have to please everybody and we have to be everybodies friends. guess what, these terrorists laugh at those ideals and think them weak for believing in that.

people are always gonna be offended, lets accept it and move on in life. instead the world is trying to become overprotective. not to say we simply outlaw crap. a problem is punishment, i find it funny how australia has the strictest border security, yet we continue to rot on the inside. i know childcare workers who cant tell 4 year olds at day care "no". having instead figure ways to tell children not to do stuff in a positive manner. which we all know wont work well. some nutjobs wanted to outlaw santa saying ho ho ho cause it might be insulting women cause of ho. even though most women dont care and think its stupid
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
kNite

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:36 am

I say I'm not a racist. I've got nothing against normal black dude who goes to work and doesn't try to be the fucking king of some mall or smthng. If that dude doesn't go around fucking with us, and then saying we are racist. Im okey with him.

Yea prolly we all were racist and dissed them when they came here first time long time ago. But it has changed, and now they think they can act like dicks and fuck things up for return.

And its fucking horrible when like 15 somalians are in the same tram, they cant act nicely they have to shout and jump around like fucking apes. But when the Somali is alone, hes sitting there nicely and keeps his mouth shut.

Also some romanians that come here, fake their injuries and beg for money on the streets. Imo the could gtfo outta here.

One of my best friends is black for the record, hes a swell dude and doesn't go around fucking things up.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

Number of posts : 2130
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:38 am

SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
jews are seen as a race, alluz

For god's sake? Why? I respect them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfs4life.tk
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:04 am

ye i agree i have nothing against normal black ppl who do their word and dont hang on the street and shout at ppl who DO their hwlp with our societi
kNite wrote:
I say I'm not a racist. I've got nothing against normal black dude who goes to work and doesn't try to be the fucking king of some mall or smthng. If that dude doesn't go around fucking with us, and then saying we are racist. Im okey with him.

Yea prolly we all were racist and dissed them when they came here first time long time ago. But it has changed, and now they think they can act like dicks and fuck things up for return.

And its fucking horrible when like 15 somalians are in the same tram, they cant act nicely they have to shout and jump around like fucking apes. But when the Somali is alone, hes sitting there nicely and keeps his mouth shut.

Also some romanians that come here, fake their injuries and beg for money on the streets. Imo the could gtfo outta here.

One of my best friends is black for the record, hes a swell dude and doesn't go around fucking things up.
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:53 am

2 days after '48 (I believe Israel was made the 15th of may), w/e. They were attacked, just like in '67 and '73, all epic victories for Israel Very Happy

Israel is one of the most military production superpowers in the world. But also, like in '73 they are very closed supported from America and the Netherlands (the reason of the oilcrisis in '73).

The situation is far from simple. Apart that it's promised to both sides. Several "liberty" orginisations are making that impossible. First we have the extreme-Jews ofc. But THEY are also attacking Israel, not Palestina. Well, some were building some illegal "cities" in palestianan borders, yet Israel is fighting them too. This was information I got from school, and I don't believe it's all, because then I could fill my school with it, but I believe it's pretty drawn to support Israel. And you have ofc the Palestinian orginastations like the PLO, Hamas and all that shit.

The media is always fucking wars up. Look at Vietnam for example. I don't wish to know vietnamese ways to torture some people, I am sure they had awesome ones. Yet the Americans were being made the "bad" guys. Because of the media that saw the americans operating.

The UN can't do anything, because the UN is being so hypocritical as they can be. C'mon, it's because of America's veto-right that there isn't a UN safetyforce in Israel right now. The US doesn't want that, so it won't happen. It's because the US is still the superpower in the world. Going through some problems, Russia lies down on his hole and China isn't really that amazing yet.

Back to Israel. Yea, there is a peaceful solution. Because if you look before '48, well it wasn't really nice to be there, but it wasn't a total chaos. Every US president is trying to get those two things together (because it'd be awesome for THEIR historybook). I believe it can happen, yet as I've learned, most of Israel is willing, but the palestinian orginasations are the problem. Though even those are now starting to scrap the: "we want the state Israel destroyed" line from their constitution.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:06 am

\/\/0\/\/
RD knows a lot about history wink
but u know what bothers me the most everey1 is afraid of saying sometyhing of it
u know "pim fortuin"(dutch man)
was 1 of the few who dares to say something about it
and he wS KILLED BY AN ISRAEL BASTERD mad mad

pulp fiction

sick
well. and "geert wilders" has olso slighty said about it and u know hyves?
there are anti- geert wilders hyve's
and those are made by dutch ppl
then i think lets stand up and kick al of em bitches oute here@
well.
that was it

-$hock
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:13 am

i have no idea what that is, perhaps thats why i havent said nothin bout it. somebody explain
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:06 am

They're politicians. Says enough. I don't think that's really worth debating over. And as I said: I've just went down into the Israel-Palestianian question at school. Ofc I remember some facts.

That Fortyn was killed by an israelian person isn't much different from a dutch person. Just a small popularity stunt.
Back to top Go down
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
2 days after '48 (I believe Israel was made the 15th of may), w/e. They were attacked, just like in '67 and '73, all epic victories for Israel Very Happy

rubber very nice i just have to fix something : israel was made at the 14th of may Smile, i had to say this because my history teacher voice is in my brain saying 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..

but very nice , and i wanted to sharp something.
at the last elections, most of the people in israel voted for middle -right wing, means that they dont want to give areas to the palastineiens...
(right means not to give, middle means a bit yes a bit no , and left is to give..)

anyway,at the last war for example: there was an Iranian reporter, reporting to an Iranian t.v channl "at live" and said where are the israeli troops are, (their location).
Think about it , someone is standing 100 meters from you saying where you friends are , you see it ,and you cant stop him from talking, you are full aware of the situation in which your friends can die from this, because the palestines extremests see it .And you cant shoot him because you were not ordered to from the upper chain of command. its hell frustrating...
In the end he was only arrested, (and not as a cadabra)

i want to know what you guys think , if that had happened in the USA, would the Iranian reporter have been killed?
Back to top Go down
GDC|St!X
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
GDC|St!X

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:40 pm

if this reporter would be an afro-american
id say defently yes..!
have ever seen such vids. when american
police men beat an black man??

but elad..do you know why this reporter
did say where these ppl's location was??
(this idiot)
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

That's probably some new info I didn't get yet Elad.

The US hates Iran. Iran hates the US. Iran isn't such a "free country" as us western nations. Firing some test-rockets or something (ever wondered why the US can have them, and they can't?), so if that'd happen in the US, I guess the army would have shot him, and covered it up.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:29 pm

GDC|StiX|SoV*AO wrote:
id say defently yes..!

(this idiot)
you mean the 1992 LA riots? i did a bit of a thing on it for schoo, i would say that was less of racism and more of police brutality. because at the time the LA police were like that all the time

remember, dont trust persia! infact most of the nations around there just wanna see israel destroyed
Back to top Go down
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 am

GDC|StiX| wrote:
id say defently yes..!

(this idiot)

it caused the arab/pelstinees extremests to know the soliders exact location, then booom shoot them.

for example : if in et you have wallhack ... or spec man that would pm u every 2 sec telling u where are people hiding/staying.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 pm

i started this topic to know what u all thought about it
and now its turing in an afro-israel warxD
Spoiler:
lol man

but maybe its time to shut it down..

if u like, if not like then no problem..
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Rubberduck wrote:

The US hates Iran. Iran hates the US.

thats true, but some of you know they were best friends a wile ago. like before Gulf War, they even had a pact abaut helping each other. as soon as Osama destroyed Kuvajt (which was also USAs idea, cuz of their economics), he becomed too smart and USA declared he is the enemy of the state.
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm

"I am not racist I hate everyone" but for real racist is stupid it's pure hate so it can only destroy and never build anything good
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 pm

racism in washing clothes works. everybody agrees. never mix colours with whites
Back to top Go down
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
B.A.M.F.
B.A.M.F.
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP

Number of posts : 772

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

I think that racism is the jew's fault!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP wrote:
I think that racism is the jew's fault!

why am i not surprised......
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 am

i think the jew is racism's fault!

ghehehe
seriously though, think about that statement
if it weren't for racism, there would be no such thing as "the jew"
there would be jews, but no "the jew"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what u guys think about racism........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next