Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what u guys think about racism........

Go down 
+16
Zippo
GDC|St!X
kNite
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Zerkky
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
leighton9999
Lone Wolf
Bozz
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
Gogeta
Rubberduck
PheNom IzZ sad
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|$hock|GDC.
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

what u guys think about racism........ Empty
PostSubject: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:27 am

what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

Number of posts : 2130
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:04 am

I am a racist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfs4life.tk
PheNom IzZ sad
Admirable GDC|Member
Admirable GDC|Member
PheNom IzZ sad

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:53 am

?GDC|AlluZ|HAC/SR*M wrote:
I am a racist.

Agree, I'm too, and my family at once.
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:07 am

?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:
Make sure that you have a good point to argue with, not just a flimsy argument (or else it'll get shredded!)

You have 1 day to bring up good arguments or a discussion or I'll lock this. Sorry guys, we're debating here, not spamming by only giving our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:18 am

i think the racism people is realy wierd and stupid they dont like ppl after they meat themthey think tey are the best and rest of peoples: black, white and others they are worse of them.Do you think what you will do when you go to some racism town and someone say you i dont like you beacasue..... something  and i wll kick your ass!! what when you will do ?? 
Back to top Go down
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Hmm, Jakarta, it's all down to what you're brought up with, but my family for one, living in england, the majority don't like asians and polish, this is nothing personal but over in england, many english people lose jobs to polish workers, who are cheap and work hard to take money back to poland, as for asians, they soak benefits with mass families and cause trouble amongst other communities, deal drugs, start fights, and i've seen several neighbourhoods ruined due to asian communities, that were once white communities, so for that reason, i guess i'm a racist.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm racist because all the Somalian and African asses come to Finland, they never get a job, the goverment pays for their living, and all they is rape women. That's disgusting. Two the most disgusting things I know are rape and torture.

I don't have any hard feelings on American black nations or black nations that live in Africa, or where ever they beling to. Just please, don't come to our beautiful Finland.

http://a2.vox.com/6a00c22529b8c0604a01098107356a000c-500pi

Thank you, niggas... (See the link)
Back to top Go down
Bozz
Venerable GDC|Member
Venerable GDC|Member
Bozz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Well i dont have anything personal againts black, yellow or any color. But i have problem whit ppl (normally from Romania) who comes here (finland) and wont get job, steals from "good" ppl and live whit tax money what finnish ppl pay. And stab ppl all the time. I dont get it why they come here. Normally they say that it aint safe in their own country or they cant get job there or are just poor. Well then they come here and lifes in box under some bridge. How that is better? I dont have anything againts like Turkish ppl (they keep alot pizza place's here) or any other outsider long as they do something to deserve "home" here. And like ppl from hmm like africa comes here, but go back when its safe there again. Have you heard that there is some war or anything else bad things happening in romania? Well i havent.. Correct me if im wrong but those does piss me off anyway..
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Yeah, see, we Finns have our issues with them.

If you could see crime statistics of Finland, you would be shocked. Immigrants get much more slighter punishment from conviction, than we would get. Just because "they don't know the law well yet." That bullshit!!!! I know, they know the law, they know, they know the law, everybody knows they know the law, but WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!

I respect the immigrants, who can behave, and get a job, but those who can't, FUCK OFF!!
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:32 pm

The most funny thing of all here is: Racism/Discrimination (I take two terms in one right now, shouldn't really too, but well) isn't that bad at all. An awesome example of our discrimination is for example: Our stateforum democracy. We under 18 years can't vote, why not? Because we're too young, ignorant, don't know what's going on in this country? Pretty crap if you ask me. I am more intelligent than the average Dutchman, and believe me, that's pretty an insult these days.

Neither am I racist about the turkish/polish (w/e country) immigrants comming to The Netherlands. But you're being called immigrant for a reason, because you immigrate which means you take over several cultural habits, yet you keep some. That's what will make an awesome multi-cultural society. Though where it goes wrong, is that all those little people comming crying to The Netherlands, even feel too good to learn our stupid language. I'd say, kick those people out of our country!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:34 pm

hmmmm.
im not a real racist, i never judge people by the colour of their skin, but as you all stated, imigrants from Kosovo and Albania are also making some BIG problems wiht our comunity. so are gipsyies. all they do is sell ice cream, steal, do other crimes, pick our garbage or just beg for money and get them from, while some slovene families, where father and mother work for low prices wait for years to get something. damn, if i would be 18 last year, i would vote for some guy who stated, that if he will be a president, he will ban every no slovene person from slovenia, except if they have REAL jobs.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Don't read past here if you are an illegal immigrant or are offended by racism. Smile

MEXICANS! They take up all the poor jobs (if they even have a job) in the U.S.A. that should be given to Americans, demand welfare, and (while being an illegal immigrant) protest laws against illegal immigration in public.

@the last point: If it's illegal, how the hell are they allowed to protest? Shouldn't they be arrested and deported?

ALSO, Congress/the President/whoever needs to hurry up and declare English as the official language as honestly, I am too lazy to learn a language that other people that are largely illegal are bringing here. If they want to come to America, LEARN ENGLISH!. In another 100 years, then what? 3-4 languages we have to learn simply to be able to get a "good" job?

Yes, I know there are honest Mexican-Americans that know good English in America, this isn't against them; it's against those illegals that think they have rights after coming here illegally and that they can just live off of welfare here. Smile If they want rights do it the legal way and go through the immigration process, as well as learn ENGLISH!

In one state, the government was trying to legalize illegal immigrants getting driver's licenses. (Wtf? The fact they are HERE is ILLEGAL! DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT!)

There's my racist views. Stupid Mexicans.

OH, and so everyone knows, according to the U.S. Government's new classification of Extremists, I am now one because I strongly oppose laws that help illegal immigrants gain driver's licenses, and other things like that.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:39 am

thats why people who immigrate should assimilate, and a proper assimilation.

thats what my dads family had to do when the came to australia from Greece, my papou and yiayia and all of their family that came still keep Greek traditions, but they assimilated well. if my papou still owned his fish n chips shop i would probably be working there now.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:08 am

Leighton, I am not sure if you know how many languages I am learning at school, but I can say: 6. Even though 2 of them are dead, so I shouldn't really count them, yet dutch learn all sort of languages. Beside that we're speaking dutch over here, we need at least a basic of english, because you won't be able to get a real high job.

Fine example of this is: university. My brother isn't using dutch books, nope, english ones.

Last edited by Rubberduck on Fri May 29, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerkky
Dignified GDC|Member
Dignified GDC|Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:30 am

I'm racist because all the Somalian and African asses come to Finland, they never get a job, the goverment pays for their living, and all they is rape women. That's disgusting. Two the most disgusting things I know are rape and torture.

I don't have any hard feelings on American black nations or black nations that live in Africa, or where ever they beling to. Just please, don't come to our beautiful Finland.

http://a2.vox.com/6a00c22529b8c0604a01098107356a000c-500pi

Thank you, niggas... (See the link)
Ugh...AlluZ that kinda hard words?For me theyre ok,as long they dont yell to me or steal bikes,or do shit as they sometimes does...And some of them smells like ass of horse xD!Well,Some asian are good looking,and i dont think they are sorted as black.or are they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.donthaveone.com
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:04 am

i understand it's a very stupid thing to have, but we fear what we don't understand and we hate what we fear
personally my racism against whites is based on the fact that i've taken too much shit for being azn to give a fuck
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:09 am

Zerkky wrote:
Ugh...AlluZ that kinda hard words?For me theyre ok,as long they dont yell to me or steal bikes,or do shit as they sometimes does...And some of them smells like ass of horse xD!Well,Some asian are good looking,and i dont think they are sorted as black.or are they?

Nope, I have nothing against Asians. They know how to behave, they get jobs and don't do crimes and all shit. And Japanese guys make good electricity Wink
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:49 am

and good video games

but i dont fear what i dont understand, i either get frusturated at what i dont understand because im trying to understand it and its not working (maths) or i dont care.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:14 am

wow i am amazed,
first of all, from some of you opinions
second thing from the fact the jews were not brought up so far...
i have a lot to say about this, more then most of you, but i will summer it up, because its hard for me to talk about all...

racism is a problem, can't be talked with statistics facts.
i know almost every race "nick" or whatever you call it , for example:
romanians are thieves,Persians are miserly, black people are violent:rapes,murders... and jews are all of this toghter...x10...

To Be Honest, i dont know if i can call myself a racist, but if i see someone black in the street, i won't think he is a bad man or anything like that, but i would keep an eye on ...

what i want to pass on to other people is take everyone as for themselves..
do an effort.
in my country there is a huge problem, not all are aware of.
the arabs say its their country, and the jews -me-say its our country...
and i am 100% sure peace is not an option here, only peace by force! (when one side knows that the other side is far more strong then them , so they dont disturb them...)...
for example: USA and Mexico... think about it .
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:15 am

I AGREE TO WITH ALLUZ
THEY COME IN OUR COUNTRY AND THEY ARE FUCKING IT UP
they steal, rape, beating our kids up at school
and they are all saying ooh,, we need money
and what do they drive in... a BMW or Mercedes
i once asked a black man
why did u come to holland he sais b-cuz our country is fucked up.
u see the black ppl have already fucked there own country up
now there are trying ours
i was once in the bus and a blck man starts talking to me "in a few years this country will be of the black pp it wont be wpww but bpww"
and he reay said that
i have no problems in with black ppl in genaral
but i realy hate the ones who are fucking u our country
and i mean u are being a guest here and u are stealing , raping our lovley good childeren, and beating up normal kids who havent done anything wrong
so.
-shock
(haha dit aint spam)
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:16 am

i have nothing against yews....
what have them ppl done wrong in this world?
GDC|Elad|HAC*L wrote:
wow i am amazed,
i have a lot to say about this, more then most of you, but i will summer it up, because its hard for me to talk about all...

racism is a problem, can't be talked with statistics facts.
i know almost every race "nick" or whatever you call it , for example:
romanians are thieves,Persians are miserly, black people are violent:rapes,murders... and jews are all of this toghter...x10...

To Be Honest, i dont know if i can call myself a racist, but if i see someone black in the street, i won't think he is a bad man or anything like that, but i would keep an eye on ...

what i want to pass on to other people is take everyone as for themselves..
do an effort.
in my country there is a huge problem, not all are aware of.
the arabs say its their country, and the jews -me-say its our country...
and i am 100% sure peace is not an option here, only peace by force! (when one side knows that the other side is far more strong then them , so they dont disturb them...)...
for example: USA and Mexico... think about it .
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

and u know what bothers me most of al
no1 even dares to say something about it against a black person
cuz they are afraid to get beaten up
evrebody has a lil racism in himself
and the ppl who dare to say something about it are imeadietly called racist , fucker.
and there being yelled at
makes no sense
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:24 am

racism is a major problem, but there is no solution
people will always descriminate, even if it goes against their core beliefs. deep down inside, they'll be a little bit racist
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:35 am

Zerkky wrote:

Nope, I have nothing against Asians. They know how to behave, they get jobs and don't do crimes and all shit. And Japanese guys make good electricity Wink

Don't be racist against Asians, they might go all kung-fu on you. Wink Asians ftw!
Back to top Go down
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|AlluZ|HAC

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:39 am

GDC|Elad|HAC*L wrote:

Jews? What? It's a religion, not a race (?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what u guys think about racism........   what u guys think about racism........ Empty

Back to top Go down

what u guys think about racism........
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next