Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!

Go down 
+11
GDC|BlackFire|GDC
.:J0K3R:.
AlexX
kNite
*GDC|Beowolf|GDC
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
SirLagALot|HAC*L
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
Lone Wolf
leighton9999
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
15 posters
AuthorMessage
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2008-10-26

THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Yo guys check this out:
http://www.eset.eu/eset-nod32-for-windows-xp-sp2-awarded-vb100-june

The ESET antivirus has won the VB 100% best antivurs award in a row!
It is said to be the best antivirus!
Back to top Go down
http://goliathdestroyerflee.darkbb.com
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 am

Being "said" to be the best and actually being the best in fact are two completely different things.

I've seen many tests run on certain viruses, and eset didn't catch most of the new viruses until weeks after avast, avg, and kapersky.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 am

ive got eset nod
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:23 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
ive got eset nod
and? is it good?
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 am

nod is awesome, imo
its background processes aren't too heavy and it works well
Back to top Go down
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
GDC|General Owners
GDC|General Owners

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am

I am using it allready for couple of years, and yea its working good. Fast and secure.

RooKy
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 am

?GDC|Bazooka|HAC wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
ive got eset nod
and? is it good?

yeah. few years ago some guy posted a link to some movie on the net, when i clicked play it imidiately alerted me of virus and suggested that i should close it now. so i did and posted it there. the guys just laughed, but i laughed even harder a few days after that, when every1 got viruses.
Back to top Go down
*GDC|Beowolf|GDC
GDC|Supreme Assistant
GDC|Supreme Assistant
*GDC|Beowolf|GDC

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:41 am

I've never had a problem with Symantic.

Been running Norton Internet Security for a few years now. No problems.
Back to top Go down
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
kNite

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Been running Linux for few months, no need for a security system. On my buggy old windows I've got F-Secure, never had problems (unlike with Windows).
Back to top Go down
AlexX
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AlexX

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm

synematic or w/e is total crap, it annoyed me so badly.
Back to top Go down
Admirable GDC|Member
Admirable GDC|Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 pm

GDC|YUJI|SOV*O wrote:
Yo guys check this out:
http://www.eset.eu/eset-nod32-for-windows-xp-sp2-awarded-vb100-june

The ESET antivirus has won the VB 100% best antivurs award in a row!
It is said to be the best antivirus!

I too used nod32 but untill i found out how it works. At my boss's computer he was reinstalling windows (on his computer) so we can wipe out our intire hard drive (which was dang full for years now..) and ya..guess what we were offered a trial of ESET smart security it wasnt great. It is fast as hell but then again has slow detecting rates. It actually first LISTENS to what other vendors have to say. Something more like Symantec and Kaspersky (the major leaders in antivirus now these days..) and then come up with some other idea similer to the other vendors and then wala in one to two days you got a cure. Not so great stealing other ideas isnt it? Thats why some people ACTUALLY read the liscense agreements and watch and happens and not belive these tests...-.-....litterlly if you got money go and buy Norton Internet Security 2009 if your a cheap guy like me go with avast!..and Yuji why you worry soo much about viruses? like litterlly my boss downloads loads of craps and never ever got scared a virus will kill his computer but you always seem to be looking for whats best..Remeber NO antivirus is best its just which is more proficent and better in quality. Also it is self prefrence and either way any virus you get will be deleted by any antivirus cause it will detect some day..if not then that must be some stupid antivirus..
Back to top Go down
http://gowclans.tk/
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I just wanna tell them this J0K#R I am not worrying much about viruses I just wanna know their comments about this antvirus.
Back to top Go down
GDC|BlackFire|GDC
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|BlackFire|GDC

Number of posts : 746
Location : im 100m away from you and locked target at your head
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 am

well Norton security is one of the best between many...

i have used it for about 3 years and it works perfectly fine

i havent heard of eset

and i have never heard that it is the best anti-virus
Back to top Go down
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O
GDC|Owner
GDC|Owner
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O

Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 am

well about av programs i had Symentec Norton 2008 and Panda AV 2009 but they all expend after a year now i have MCAfee virusscan enterprise 8.5 and it is permanent and a great virusscan program

you can download it by torrent
1)you need to download a torrent program first like Utorrent or Bitlord (easy to download by google) "type Utorrent download in google"
2)example site: www.isohunt .com "McAfee virusscan"

PuNaNi
Back to top Go down
Admirable GDC|Member
Admirable GDC|Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am

GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O wrote:
well about av programs i had Symentec Norton 2008 and Panda AV 2009 but they all expend after a year now i have MCAfee virusscan enterprise 8.5 and it is permanent and a great virusscan program

1)you need to download a torrent program first like Utorrent or Bitlord (easy to download by google) "type Utorrent download in google"

PuNaNi

Mcaffe is another great one, but it is now focusing more on enterprise services but hey you got enterprise which is great. And ESET is not the best, it actually lacks many antivirus tools its only thing it does have is "removing viruses" thats how people belive this is best when it is not.
Back to top Go down
http://gowclans.tk/
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

i had Mcafee, then i switched it to eset after i reinstalled the computer.
i am pleased, but yet viruses can always come, and i dont have anything so valuable on my computer, so i just reinstall windows once a few years.
Back to top Go down
AuDiA
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AuDiA

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm

I use Norton atm, its kinda fast but doesnt always find the viruses, just search again and again and it will find em :DD
Its nice.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 am

good old free AVG
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 am

People think about it : if you have something important on your computer you shouldnt have internet, best way to defend it , like banks and so on, no CDs and all that things are not allowed to get in.
like local internet and thats it!

and if you have something not that important who cares , just reinstall windows again.
Back to top Go down
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|YUJI|SOV*O

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 am

.:J0K3R:. wrote:
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O wrote:

PuNaNi

Mcaffe is another great one, but it is now focusing more on enterprise services but hey you got enterprise which is great. And ESET is not the best, it actually lacks many antivirus tools its only thing it does have is "removing viruses" thats how people belive this is best when it is not.

J0K#R ESET has many useful tools as you might think, you just don't know how to use em, use advanced mode and you will see and not only NOD32 is available in ESET for only viruses, there is also ESET Smart Security for you
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
die! electirc chair Pulp Fiction !! rock banana This is sparta!! .
Back to top Go down
GDC|TWIEBOL|FS*O
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|TWIEBOL|FS*O

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 am

i have avast antivirus, it works fine
Back to top Go down
*GDC|Beowolf|GDC
GDC|Supreme Assistant
GDC|Supreme Assistant
*GDC|Beowolf|GDC

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:29 am

There are some pretty good AV/IS programs out there. Then again, there are pretty crappy ones as well.

All the ones mentioned here could be good or could be bad. What it boils down to is opinions/experiences.

For example, I will never use MacAfee since I was always having to reinstall programs, resetting restore points due to it not picking up viruses. Norton has always found/blocked viruses from even attempting to load on my computer.

My wife had NOD32 on her computer at work, and the damned thing kept popping open to purchase a full year of it. Even after deleting it, it still popped up. Had to actually search the net to find out where it had hidden files to delete it totally off the computer.

Avast is a good AV program, even being free. But it's only an AV program. And I don't want to have multiple programs protecting my computer, I would rather have one.

Again, it's about opinions/experiences.
Back to top Go down
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O
GDC|Owner
GDC|Owner
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O

Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

best virusscan program is Kaspersky but the first time you run it it takes 4 hours to scann all your data but after first scan it scannes incrementel (only new data)
i had this and worked great but expended after 1 year

never had any complaines about this one
Back to top Go down
GDC|TWIEBOL|FS*O
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|TWIEBOL|FS*O

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 am

i use macafee, and it works fine beowolf.

norton sucks, its way to aggressive
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm

dude, kaspersky wtf?
i downloaded it fomr its oficial site, and nod tracked a virus in it.
i ignored it, but i got sory real soon. fucking virus fucked up my computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!   THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST ANTIVIRUS ACCODING TO THE VIRUS BULLETIN(VB)!
Page 1 of 1