Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month Empty
PostSubject: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:35 pm

maybe we should try to give lvl 15 + a quiz show evrey week/month so that they dont forget the rules.like tomorrow 20:00 in GDC|DeathMatch QuizShow they could broadcast it in evrey server and if som1 doesnt come 1 time not so ban but 2nd time inactivity

respond what u think plz...Smile
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Wouldn't work. 20:00 what? American time? European time? Japanese time?

I'm rarely seen on the server by Europeans during the week, but much more during the weekend because i'm usually at school/sleeping while they are at home, and vice-versa.

It could be 20:00 for a guy in Germany, but that would be 13:00 for me. I'm at school then.

Also, if they don't know how to check on the rules regularly, or forget them after a day then they shouldn't be a high admin in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:54 am

je but it can be april 1rst on ...... am/pm and april 2nd the sama only for the western lands
leighton9999 wrote:

I'm rarely seen on the server by Europeans during the week, but much more during the weekend because i'm usually at school/sleeping while they are at home, and vice-versa.

It could be 20:00 for a guy in Germany, but that would be 13:00 for me. I'm at school then.

Also, if they don't know how to check on the rules regularly, or forget them after a day then they shouldn't be a high admin in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GDC|St!X
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
GDC|St!X

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:17 am

i have the intention that all
"new" ideas are the same idea
that have been posted on
week ago..xDD

but i think a weekly quiz isnt
that good..
its a good idea..but the clan is running
very well with the old promotion rules..

and if they read the rules just to pass the quiz
they wont read carefully and forget everything after the test!?
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:49 am

GDC|$hock|SF*FF wrote:
je but it can be april 1rst on ...... am/pm and april 2nd the sama only for the western lands
leighton9999 wrote:

GDC isnt just made up of people from europe and america, there are people from areas like australia and those, which are more than 5 hours ahead of you guys, so youd start getting too many quizes
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Ruiner|FS*L
Dignified GDC|Member
Dignified GDC|Member
GDC|Ruiner|FS*L

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:00 am

isnt that a little annoying with quiz every week it might get people to leave Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month   a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month Empty

Back to top Go down

a lvl 15+ quiz evrey month
Page 1 of 1