Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots

Go down 
+10
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O
GDC|Neo|SD'M
Universe#
Zeus
GDC|Singima|420*L
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
GDC|War_Trouble|
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
AlexX
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlexX
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AlexX

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2009-02-24

GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:52 am

Becouse I am helping Rooky, as he was doing Shubrot or w/e its called, and i made this topic in the meantime. I don't want HoW to close, if none els take action i will.
Back to top Go down
QU33N
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
QU33N

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:37 am

Rooky knows he can find HoW members for help with HoW...atleast both leaders are active.
Its straigh lame that leader of another color is in charge of this, while How members dont know about it. I think u should let us know about this dont u think? What if we had some plans u dont know about?
I appreciate your help...
But as u started please finish it...
Danke
Back to top Go down
GDC|Singima|420*L
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Singima|420*L

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:22 am

Well We Need 1 More Recruiter, And Nomore. And I Think How Admins Will Decide Who.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gdclan.tk/
AlexX
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AlexX

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:35 am

Like i said before, I posted it for rooky as he was bussy doing shrubrot for HoW.

And perhaps ugot 2 active leaders, but the traffic is still low and by doing this it will go up. I never had the intention to leave u out of it, i just did it to prevent HoW to get closed or anything near that.

I am not in charge of anything, i just suggested this to rooky and he pretty much did the rest except for the posting.

Its not about who it does, but about that it happends. Nothing more, i don't need credit or anything. I don't care much about that. It was only intended to let HoW have more members/traffic.

Don't forget that one of the reasons ur currently leader is that i starded all this.
Back to top Go down
GDC|Singima|420*L
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Singima|420*L

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:50 am

Well We Will Get Trafic In 2 Weeks .
Back to top Go down
http://www.gdclan.tk/
Tera
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:58 am

We don't need high admins... Would be much better to get lower admins on server.

We can handle this our selves already. You are on Grey, just go there and help them. I don't think that Grey is doing well either. So just help them.

*Tera
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.fi
QU33N
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
QU33N

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:14 am

AlexX wrote:
Don't forget that one of the reasons ur currently leader is that i started all this.
If i may add...i would get high spot anyway since im one of most active HoW members...
Im supposed to thank you?
Back to top Go down
'Relax.
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
'Relax.

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:15 am

uhmm Grey is doing great.. we have a system if some1 is on his own he ask on xfire if other members or players would come, most of the time they come and if there are more players there playing more pubbers come...
maybe u can do the same?

-Relax
Back to top Go down
AlexX
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AlexX

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

IMO, grey is one of the most active servers atm. So don't think there ar many problems there.

And if u can handle it so good urself, why didn't anything happend than?
I asked war if there was a possiblility she'd come back. She said: Maybe, if how gets some more members. I discusses with Rooky How we could improve HoW as it is now. First we cleaned roster from all inactive members.
You guys had 4/5 members left. Rooky was downloading shrubrot with all the new admin spots, meanwhile i made this topic becouse HoW is definetly lacking of admins. If you don't do it, someone els will

Don't blame me for doing your work if u can't.

Sorry if this may be offended to you but i am sick i am getting flammed for helping you.

So if u can't stand ppl doing stuff for ur server while there not in it either do it yourself or deal with it.

Jeez.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$hock|GDC.
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|$hock|GDC.

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:55 am

maybe i wanna transferr..
cuz blue is a bit boring(no insult)
cuz MOSTLEY there are only bots

slt/grts
GDC|$hock|PpB*M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots   GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GDC|ETpub in need of High and low Admin spots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2