Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Abuse Council Information !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GDC|FiRsT|HERO
Admin
Admin
GDC|FiRsT|HERO

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-03-09

High Abuse Council Information ! Empty
PostSubject: High Abuse Council Information !   High Abuse Council Information ! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 am

GDC|HAC stands for High Abuse Council.

Supremes have gotten together and decided to try something. First we have assembled a star roster of some of the most trusted and mature admins from each color. These admins have shown dedication and utmost respect for GDC and our rules and guidelines. They are also very active on servers and forums. First if some people feel that they should have been picked don't take it personally these are the people picked. Don't ask to join, if someone feels they want to resign from HAC or quit GDC then someone else will be appointed.

Now I know some owners may feel a little unsure of their new level (lvl 27, but I assure you you have nothing to worry about if you don't abuse. All new owners will receive lvl 26 and will be under review by Supremes, Generals, and HAC members. After the trial period is over you will receive lvl 28 on your server. This is a safeguard that is and needs to be in place so owners can't run amok on our servers. You do pay and HAC members don't, but you receive all commands and HAC members have an edited Shrubbot and only have about 30 commands. Those being Kick Mute and Ban and a few others that they would need to carry out their duties. Even though they have a higher lvl they do not have any fun commands like launch and panzerwar. In fact, they have less commands than recruiters do. Some have given up Leadership positions for this, because they really want to help out our servers and should be congratulated.

Since we have a universal set of guidelines and rules all HAC members will get their level on all servers. This is to overlap the times these members can be on any servers at anytime to monitor admins and pubbers a like.

I really hope there is positive feedback, I've been trying very very hard to stop abuse and make sure our servers are enjoyed by everyone. I've spent many hours trying to get this organized editing the levels on all servers ect. If you don't abuse then you will be fine.

-Slow-
Back to top Go down

High Abuse Council Information !
Page 1 of 1