Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaBooM
GDC|Guest
GDC|Guest

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-09

KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ!   KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:06 am

I dont no if any of you remember me, but around 4-5 months ago i was banned on Fast Recharge for hacking. I came back here as im apologizing for what i did as it was extremley disrespectful to GDC and to the public playing there. I have changed my ways and have become a good honest player. As Leighton is HAC of Blue i thought it only be fair that i send him a personal message explaining myself and saying sorry as i caused him the inconvinience back then. I sent this to him:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, around 4-5 months ago i was banned from Fast Recharge for Hacking. I'm not bringing it up or anything as i respected your decision of banning me and i'm not here to argue. I'm pming you because i apologizing for my stupid display of behaviour that i showed in FR. It was disrespecting to GDC and to public playing there. Not many people who get banned apologize, and i wanted to show im sorry by accepting what i done. What im trying to say is that is it possible to grant me a second chance to prove myself in Blue and play fairly along side my friends. First said he posted my case to HAC board and im still awating the decision. I'm a new person now and i have changed since then. I love FR and just want to play there. Im sorry for everything i did and i begging for a second chance.

Thankyou for reading this and considering my words.

-KaBooM

P.S I owe a big apology to Leighton as he is HAC of Blue so i want him to know im not like the others banned. Ive said sorry and i do mean it. Very Happy
I'm saying all this because i have changed and i am mature so i apologizing for what i did back then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then i apologized to the Supreme First and saying sorry to him and GDC:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be a waste of your time. It may not. Quite a while ago i was banned from Fast Recharge because i was accused of hacking. I'm not bringing it all up again and i'm not arguing with your decision. Since then i've learned alot about what it means to play this game because its not all shooting the enemies heads. You make great companions and meet people who are so nice you dont believe it. Im pming you to ask 'is their any way/thing i can do to help GDC and get unbanned.' I've changed so much since then and become a better player both in and out game. Im begging you for a second chance. Recently ive been helping out servers and stuff and i just miss FR. I've heard it could do with some help and i will devote myself to doing anything i can to help it. Please consider this because i want to make a difference and the GDC clan is just brilliant. So big and so many cool people in it. I want to congratulate you on making this Clan possible. It is just totally brillaint.

My best regards for you and GDC.

KaBooM.

P.S thankyou for reading this and considering my words. It means alot Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im now apologizing to all of you in Blue and in general everyone for what i did.
I please ask for a second chance to be unbanned on Blue so i can go back on and play fairly and over write what i did by doing everything i can for Blue.
Please can i go on Blue again? Can members say yes or no to let me back on to Blue?

Thanks

(btw, i wasnt in GDC i was just playing there as a pubber.)

-KaBooM
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ!   KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:23 am

leighton's call i say, i'm locking this against spam
Back to top Go down

KABOOM UNBAN PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1