Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read

Go down 
+4
AimGoD
'Relax.
SirLagALot|HAC*L
GDC|FLaK|THP
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-01-28

*AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read Empty
PostSubject: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:21 am

I would like to suggest we change the rules about only hac, the person in question and higher can post on aa.. if a leader of the server in question isnt allowed to post then why should a hac from another server?.. its not fair and im getting pissed off on how many times im being threatened. People are threatening to ban me there but when it comes to people spamming else where everyday no body is taking action. "LEIGHTON" is taking a personal vendeta against me and im not taking this shit anymore. this is whats gna put people off ENEMY TERRITORY... ITS FORUMS
Back to top Go down
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

firstly, leighton's not taking a personal vendetta against you, he just hates all who don't read the rules that he wrote up Smile
secondly, true, leaders' opinions can be significant, but HAc's should know their server better than the leaders
and thirdly, people aren't threatening you, they're merely pointing out the rules, which have been CLEARLY stated
Back to top Go down
'Relax.
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
'Relax.

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:05 am

GDC|FLaK|GDC* wrote:
this is whats gna put people off ENEMY TERRITORY... ITS FORUMS

what would you think what happens without the forums....
unorganized....
no rosters, so you dont have the members on a list...
no announcements, so no member would even know that something changed....

there are more but i guess u know what i mean....

-Relax
Back to top Go down
AimGoD
Venerable GDC|Member
Venerable GDC|Member
AimGoD

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:09 am

I don't think that's what he means. He meant that people can quit ET because the forum stuff. Anyways, without this rules and with exceptions, the forum will become a chaos. And other HAC's can also discuss it, as it is their job. It's not the job of the leader to do that.

EDIT: If u guys don't like me to reply on this kind of stuff, or if I'm not allowed to, just say me and I'll stop.

-AimGoD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sesamstraat.nl
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:02 am

GDC|FLaK|GDC* wrote:
I would like to suggest we change the rules about only hac, the person in question and higher can post on aa.. if a leader of the server in question isnt allowed to post then why should a hac from another server?.. its not fair and im getting pissed off on how many times im being threatened. People are threatening to ban me there but when it comes to people spamming else where everyday no body is taking action. "LEIGHTON" is taking a personal vendeta against me and im not taking this shit anymore. this is whats gna put people off ENEMY TERRITORY... ITS FORUMS
delling gave me, rubberduck and poobear all 3 day holidays when he was SA because we posted in the AA board and he didnt want that. ok it was a bit stricter rules then but the point is that we are sick of having everybody giving their opinion. sure if its worthwhile but everybody thinks that their post is important.

the fact is that we want to drill it into a peoples heads that unless a persons post is helpful in the AA board its spam, and statistics show that after a few holidays people stop spamming. after my groups holiday most talkin stopped in AA board cept for HAC.

as sirlag says, nobody reads the rules set up. it goes for most members in this forum anywhere. i guarantee you that the rules i made up for the debate board are gathering dust as we speak. i dont want posts there, i just want people to know the rules. but people ARENT reading them, and just posting, and we get annoyed, because we KNOW that the only way to make people listed is with actions
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

True, I post there, and sometimes I might be annoying, I know. Though what do I do Flak? It may let some people leave, but a lot of them will come back for those strict rules, that order. It's important, and if we would throw them all away. You'd miss them. Let me take an example to clear it up: Botting rule. If people were allowed to cheat on our servers, nobody of us would be here in this clan.

I still agree with the ban and if HACs think I am annoying again. I agree with their decision to shut me up by a ban. A 3 day vacation is good sometimes. For you, and for us.

He who breaks the rules, can expect to get his ass burned.
Back to top Go down
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:15 pm

bann me then, i garentee this idea of "3 day holiday" wont make me learn my lesson but it will put me off forums.

Ban me, i'l makeit my duty to watch people for months taking ss making case's on them exspecting them to be banned aswel. Sory if i sound abit vendetive but im just gna follow protocall now
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Vendetta against you? No. You just seem to have never read the big read topic at the top of the Admin Abuse board (even though you have been referred to it multiple times) and break the rules a lot.

As I have said multiple times before, the rule about only HACs and up, etc. being able to post there are to stop the spamming. There is no need for a topic to have FIVE pages of replies, with three of those pages being random spam and fights that resemble the debate board between members. I can't speak for the other HACs, but I personally don't like having to read three extra pages of disrespective rants and spam.

You have been warned 10? times now to stop suggesting stuff that has already been suggested, telling us to close the topic when it doesn't even concern you, and just spam in general. In fact, we've been very lenient with you.

Rubberduck on the other hand at least makes meaningful posts that either give proof, information that we haven't heard before and is possibly a deciding factor in the case, or something else along those lines. If you did the same, we would be more lenient to you as well.

Last edited by leighton9999 on Tue May 05, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*GDC|Fallen13|GDC
Reverend GDC|Member
Reverend GDC|Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Flak Chill ok! Rules are rules mate Just like you dont like to be disrespected by people we dont like it when someone breaks rules. If its something you stand for or is worth fight for then a ban is noting for they can keep you from saying wats on your mind but never break your will to fight for it. If you do get ban bro its ok happens mate take the time off an enjoy life a bit. Well all need to be ban sometimes to get are mojo back. Fact if you leave et for a bit and come back to it your a much better players for sum reason but anyways back to topic. Life with out rules is a dream dreams are a lie to ones self. Rules are there for a reason we dont folo then we get punished no matter how unfair bro just dont get angry there is no point in this angry that only breaks us from are friends. Very Happy Come on buddy cheer up its just forums your not being ban on servers.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:24 am

GDC|FLaK|GDC* wrote:
bann me then, i garentee this idea of "3 day holiday" wont make me learn my lesson but it will put me off forums.

Ban me, i'l makeit my duty to watch people for months taking ss making case's on them exspecting them to be banned aswel. Sory if i sound abit vendetive but im just gna follow protocall now
you know that part of the job of being HAC is to sort out problems in the AA board. if your not involved then its pointless to post there because as leighton says all your doing is posting the obvious and telling us to close topics

rubber as leighton says you dont post that much and post helpful things
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:08 am

Flak, in the end it's your call to post there or not. You take the risk of being banned by posting there. If it's usefull, then you're lucky or smart. If it isn't, you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:03 am

even if its useful which is usually is.. il stil be banned =/
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:09 am

no, if its actually useful we will be happy to read it.

and although in the past week you havent been posting there much, before you were not "usually" posting useful information
Back to top Go down
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:59 am

well i heard all the remindind and im not ready to be banned on forums, no forums means no means of infomation and its ok if i cant post there, il just pm someone and they can quote me if needed. Just like to say sorry to leighton for all the warnings, and other hac+ that have spoke to me, it wont happen again..

= you can lock this now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read   *AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read Empty

Back to top Go down

*AA RULES* SO's SA's GO's Read
Page 1 of 1