Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!! important !! spam topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GDC|WaTeR|GDC
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|WaTeR|GDC

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-21

!! important !! spam topic Empty
PostSubject: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:31 pm

ok you all now the probs whit guys who spam at the forum
kk
i have a idea how to make the players stop spaming
just open a section kalled spam abuse and then take screens of the players / members /users / visitors and post it at that section
and then do punishments i think that its the only way to make the members /.... stop spaming
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Or, you could just click the exclamation point on the post which is to report that post.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

looool
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:09 pm

GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
looool

Example of a post you can and should report. Unfortunately, since I have moderator status on Blue and AA, I can't report it (At least, i'm guessing that's the reason), but anyone that isn't a moderator can.
Back to top Go down
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm

leighton9999 wrote:
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
looool

Example of a post you can and should report. Unfortunately, since I have moderator status on Blue and AA, I can't report it (At least, i'm guessing that's the reason), but anyone that isn't a moderator can.

Example of a post by a person that cares too much about stupid things like posts on a forum.. geez lighten up, i was just laughing at the comment you made about simply clicking the exclamation mark on posts xD
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:28 pm

GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
leighton9999 wrote:
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
looool

Example of a post by a person that cares too much about stupid things like posts on a forum.. geez lighten up, i was just laughing at the comment you made about simply clicking the exclamation mark on posts xD

Just giving a good example. Quote tower? Smile
Back to top Go down
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

leighton9999 wrote:
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
leighton9999 wrote:
GDC|$pl@$h|FS*M wrote:
looool

Just giving a good example. Quote tower? Smile

hell, why not xD
but ya, all you have to do is click exclamation next to a post you deem as spam, but theres quite a large grey zone on what is and isn't spam, i mean a one word reply could be considered spam but if it answers a question, is it spam? you have to decide for yourself what is a +1 and what is a genuine post Smile
Back to top Go down
GDC|WaTeR|GDC
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|WaTeR|GDC

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:01 pm

you guys spam why you dont pm ??? -.-
Back to top Go down
H@r!$s
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
H@r!$s

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm

personnaly i just agree with what leighton siad in his FIRST post

Plus they are messing around just leave them water xD
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:52 am

this is a load of rubbish, simply dont spam. the best way to fix this problem is simply to give me the power to ban you and i will give out holidays to spammers.

no, this is not an excuse to get power, i am serious, just like delling gave me poobear and rubber holidays, id give spammers a holiday, mean less problems
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! important !! spam topic   !! important !! spam topic Empty

Back to top Go down

!! important !! spam topic
Page 1 of 1