Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When can you be online? Post here (thp only)

Go down 
+3
Rubberduck
#Pusher
GDC|ShyGuy|THP*M
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GDC|ShyGuy|THP*M
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
GDC|ShyGuy|THP*M

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-03-09

When can you be online? Post here (thp only) Empty
PostSubject: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:35 pm

I am able to be online everyday after 4 o'clock in the afternoon till 10 o'clock in the evening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:14 am

Ehh I think from 4 till 8 but I'm not sure Wink
Back to top Go down
#Pusher
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
#Pusher

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:37 am

wednesday from=13:00 til 9:00
saturday and sunday all day
and monday,tuesday,thurday like 1 houre (sometimes more)
friday from=17:00 til= 10:00 our more
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 am

I don't have any timeschedules. sometimes not at all, sometimes all day. I have a life to you know? gaming is a part of it.

P.S. mabye put this in 1 list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 am

You dont need to be online but CAN I won't be there always need to train for atlethics to beat the super talented rubber Razz
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 am

haha, rather start practicing ET, mabye you can beat me with at least one thing :p no, joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 am

Ok guys from now on school is over! So i can be on everyday but depends if i have to go somewhere dkno =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Pff I still need 2 hard weeks! Than Italy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDC|3x!$t3r|GDC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 am

I dunno how much i can play it depends. But when i can and when i'm in the mood i will come online Smile
Back to top Go down
MoAZeR
GDC|Junior Owner
GDC|Junior Owner
MoAZeR

Number of posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:29 am

from 4 to like 21:00 or 22:00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm

I can be online much as I can when Im not on work Smile So something like 4-6 hours in day weekends more hmm like 15.00 or 16.00 - 24.00
Back to top Go down
Mikail
Admin
Admin
Mikail

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Im on MSN and xfire evryday Very Happy probably around 15:00 to 19:00 and again at 22:00 to 22:30
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 pm

weekdays 4-10pm cst (except on certain days there may be an except, such as mondays 8-9 and thursdays 7-Cool; weekends pretty much any time during the day after 11am and midnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When can you be online? Post here (thp only)   When can you be online? Post here (thp only) Empty

Back to top Go down

When can you be online? Post here (thp only)
Page 1 of 1