Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RooKy & Dezz Retiring

Go down 
+34
Spartan_GaaRa*
GDC|Elad|HAC*L
GDC|BlackFire|GDC
GDC|LaTexX|GDC
GDC|Hardstyle|GDC
Kjell
GDC|St!X
R!Ch#
SirLagALot|HAC*L
H@r!$s
QU33N
Mikail
GDC|PuNaNi|HS*O
Huntey
GDC|WaTeR|GDC
*GDC|Fallen13|GDC
|EFP|Gaboren|*Ub
3nforcer
GDC|TWIEBOL|FS*O
Joker
GDC|HENK|SD
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
GDC|Legend|SD'M
TuRkisH aka KING_TURKEY
AlexX
Sneaky
'Relax.
GDC|@x3l95|FS*M
GDC|FLaK|THP
Quality
Rubberduck
AimGoD
GDC|Enigma|HAC/THP
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*GDC|RooKy|GDC
GDC|General Owners
GDC|General Owners

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2008-07-01

RooKy & Dezz Retiring Empty
PostSubject: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:33 pm

RooKy

After one year of working my ass off for GDC, I am about to leave this great clan. For some off you it seems this is coming out of nothing. This leaving thing has slowly grown into me.
I have done anything I could to help this clan out. Really anything, I started to help out the day I joined. I had such great time while being a member. I have grown up to a high position into this clan. In my opinion I deserved everything I have been given in GDC.
Last months or longer things started to change within GDC. Some of you doesn’t want to see the truth but you can see it around every day. While being on server, while being on forum, it’s all around us. I ain’t saying that guy is bad or he has done things OMFG. No I won’t ever do such things. The game we play for almost every day, is all about fun. But what to do when the fun is gone? I tried to get it back for a long time, with ups and downs. Every time I found a bit fun back something happened what turns it down again. I have been reviewing it for a long time, just waiting till it came back again.
I think there are more important things to wait for in life.. Wont you do anything to make some dreams come true? I have found something to wait for, something I could wait for whole my life if needed.
I don’t think I have wasted my time in GDC, no I didn’t. I’ve been here every day, day and night even when I had to sleep, when I had to work, when I was on vacation. I always felt responsible for things going on in this clan. I didn’t get much help on it. And I ain’t the guy who is going to ask for help. People should just see what to do.
The times when we got hacked I worked hours to get it back. The many times people needed me to be there I have been there. I have talked for hours to people to get them to senses. Many people won’t even notice the work what has to be done on the background. Work what members doesn’t see.

It was such an experience to be in this clan, to be one with all of you. And then after you realize some things won’t ever change. It’s about time to choose another “destiny”.

So I would ask to respect my choice. No hard feelings from my side. I would like to say thanks to so many people, names I don’t have to post cause the people itself will know. As I am asking to respect my choice, I will keep continuing to respect all GDC members. And of course we will met sometimes in game. Or on xfire. I am open to talk to, for anybody. Keep in mind all the things I did. I will keep in mind what a great clan GDC was to me.

One more time thanks anybody for the time I’ve had in GDC. Wishing you all the best.

Take care & stay safe

One last time proud to write with my tags,

*GDC|RooKy|GDC

PS the idol contest will continue as discussed in ventrillo server on Sunday the 31th post in ventrilo board to post the times u can be there.

Dezz

and yes indeed as the topic announct not only rooky is leaving but sow am i.
First i whane make u all clear that not me ether rooky pulld the other.
This are descisions that we seperathed made.

Im leaving for about the same reason as Rooky.
I have no isseus with any member/ high admin. I even enjoyt working with OM and first. nothing then respect for u guys.
But this is where i draw my line.

I haD a great time. lots of opertuneties.
But im having the fealing that some members are messing around with allod of stuff and screwing up servers.
Now i mabe not been as actif as rooky, but me and rooky wher full time in contact with the happening of the servers.
I did all i could to keep the servers clean andup and runing.

I whant u all 2 know that wher not doing like allod of other guys did, me and rook are buddies, wher not gonna try to get GDC dead,
Take away members, trash talk, attack the servers/ forums or any kind of that shit.
thats lame shit.

nope wher just no part of the clan no more.
I can imadgion u guys whane BOS us or w/e. but deep down, if u realize..... this is just ET wolfenstein free download game.
And wher just 2 belgium guys whane play for fun.

i hope whe can all leave in peace. i can imadgion u all have a opinion.

peace OUT ex GO- DEZZ

RooKy & Dezz Retiring K9e33l
Back to top Go down
GDC|Enigma|HAC/THP
GDC|Supreme Assistant
GDC|Supreme Assistant

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:44 pm

well I gotta agree u guys in the reason's ur leaving, it's a damn hard job to be high admin, and u play much less than u want. (first knows it the most, with his status only owners + pm). I can say I am also done with the problems, (I aint leaving). so gl in what ur gonna do further
Back to top Go down
AimGoD
Venerable GDC|Member
Venerable GDC|Member
AimGoD

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Well bye guys, really I respect your work and your choice. Thanks for your work guys especially RooKy, you almost always helped me if I needed help, cheers mate.

To both of you: Thanks for the effort u put in this clan, and good luck with your life.

-AimGoD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sesamstraat.nl
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:57 pm

I don't know what to write, and first I didn't want to reply here, because no matter what or how much words I speak, they won't all posses what I mean..

Though I've found three words, I think getting closed to what I should say:

Thank you guys.....
Back to top Go down
Quality
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
Quality

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

they are retireing

that means they are not leaving
they are just going to be less online..

how ever take care guys
Back to top Go down
GDC|FLaK|THP
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|FLaK|THP

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:15 pm

wtf whos been fucking with gdc to make this happen.. i got the utter most respect for you two and i hope you carry on being as nice as you are now.. gdc needs to grow again and its gna be hard now. thanks for all the advice and fun guys. maybe you can tell me on x fire whats poppin? Sad
Back to top Go down
GDC|@x3l95|FS*M
Reverend GDC|Member
Reverend GDC|Member

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Bye rooky you were a GREAT admin and i think nobody is mad and thnx for making the effurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST THNX IF YOU WANNA SAY THNX TO ROOKY!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH LESS GDC!
Back to top Go down
'Relax.
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
'Relax.

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:24 pm

GDC has known allot of high members that are leaving, but i dont think 2 at the same time,
double trouble,
double harsh,
double hard to forget.
GDC must get out of a deep whole after this,
But we gonna make it, we gonna make it proud, as u always tried to hold it!

Goodluck with all to u both, you guys are the best, and come back someday Wink

-Relax
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Sneaky ET
Sneaky

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Awww, I didn't know you very well. But I'm sure you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
http://SneakyET.com
AlexX
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
AlexX

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:39 pm

hmm rooky even as i saw this coming soon i am still suprised ur actually leaving.
Its hard, thought u'd get along with a new challange as scrimming. But that doesn't matter as u must follow ur thoughts and not those of an other.
Your proballly the biggest lost GDC has ever had. No one will be able to forfill ur spot as u did it.
This topic reminds me of the old days, when everything was just chill, not many problems all servers running extreemly good even sniper every day full.
Nowdays alot of hacking in ET, recently HUGE amount of members leaving. Servers running lower on traffic. Its painfull to see.
i respect ur choice. and hope u won't quit ET definetly. I still hope to see u around in scrims Smile

As for DEZZ, even tho i don't really know u, i wish u best luck in further adventures. Smile
Back to top Go down
TuRkisH aka KING_TURKEY
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
TuRkisH aka KING_TURKEY

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:41 pm

good bye guys. you done good work for gdc. for that you was go too. i hope you guys good luck in life.
Back to top Go down
http://38kayseri38.myminicity.com/tra
GDC|Legend|SD'M
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Legend|SD'M

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm

i only have to say OMFG!

this is sad, and making me nearly crying xD u have been good admin, and think u are always welcome.

hope to see u back, and will contact u on Xfire.

Last word: Good luck IRL, and hope to see u soon

Last time: Rooky u have been the best, and always will be the best, i think this is shit.

-Legend
Back to top Go down
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
B.A.M.F.
B.A.M.F.
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP

Number of posts : 772

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

'Relax. wrote:
GDC has known allot of high members that are leaving, but i dont think 2 at the same time,
double trouble,
double harsh,
double hard to forget.
GDC must get out of a deep whole after this,
But we gonna make it, we gonna make it proud, as u always tried to hold it!

Goodluck with all to u both, you guys are the best, and come back someday Wink

-Relax

Deep hole? I'm taking this deep hole and I'm throwing a lot of people in it, then I'm burying them.

If you have done wrong on our servers, I will read it this week. I will know.
Back to top Go down
'Relax.
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
'Relax.

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

uhmm u mean people alive or dead?
and is that second sentance for me or for some1 else?
Back to top Go down
GDC|HENK|SD
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
GDC|HENK|SD

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:55 pm

i understand it yeah but it is not nice for us rly not but you guys did your job perfect, you guys was the tops

it feel not fine but cya guys
Back to top Go down
Joker
GDC|Recruiter
GDC|Recruiter
Joker

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Ohh Rooky.... Well it is ur desicion.. I respect it..
Of course ET is a fun game.. So everyone should play it 4 fun.. It shouldnt b the Nr. 1 in ur life.. there r definately way more important things than ET.
Rooky.. THX 4 all u did 4 me.. In GDC and also outside.. Im always standing behind u.. told ya bro...

I lift my hat for u 2 guys, as u did great jobs.. I hope 2 c u guys around... Thx 4 all u guys did..

-Joker
Back to top Go down
http://gamez4u.forum0.net/forum.htm
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
B.A.M.F.
B.A.M.F.
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP

Number of posts : 772

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm

No I don't mean u Relax xD
Back to top Go down
GDC|Enigma|HAC/THP
GDC|Supreme Assistant
GDC|Supreme Assistant

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: RooKy & Dezz Retiring   RooKy & Dezz Retiring EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm