Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save jump bind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flavah
GDC|Guest
GDC|Guest

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Save jump bind Empty
PostSubject: Save jump bind   Save jump bind EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

Hi, i play a game called CoD1 and i recently started playing on jump servers and i been searching a bind for cod1 and i know you not a cod1 clan so your thinking why he posting here well i was searching on google for an answer to my bind problem but couldnt find one and then i found this website which was about talking binds well i hope you guys know a bit about bins cause i need help badly
i want to be able to press f then space then f then shift in the space of 1 key like
/bind x "press f wait;3 press jump wait;3 press f wait;3 press shift"

if any of you know what i have to do please reply at this post or add flava2k9 to xfire
thanks
Back to top Go down
speci
Dignified GDC|Member
Dignified GDC|Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Save jump bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save jump bind   Save jump bind EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

what commands do f and shift execute, inplace of those press "key" things, put whatever the game's command is, it won't understand press "key" but only whatever the command is in the game.
Back to top Go down
flavah
GDC|Guest
GDC|Guest

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Save jump bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save jump bind   Save jump bind EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 am

f usualy means USE as in ready up mode u press f to ready up but in this case it means to spawn you last saved position, and shift usualy means MELEE but in this case means to save a position
how can i find out the game commands?
i can do the save jump which is jump press shift then press f, space, f, shift and shift again. you have to do this over and over till your over the bit you want to get to then u just run jump and press f and then f again throwing you on to the place you want to be ... but its very hard to lose consentration and save your position without loading making you start over so if i binded it to do all at once i just press one key and would be easier... ?. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save jump bind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save jump bind   Save jump bind Empty

Back to top Go down

Save jump bind
Page 1 of 1