Gunner's Dream Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?

Go down 
+2
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
H@r!$s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H@r!$s
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
H@r!$s

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:08 am

Don't just post yes or no becasue it is just pointless, post WHY u think it is wrong or right.

My opinion about captial punisment put em up!

Well i think Capital punishment is wrong full stop. So my anwser is that capital punishment is not justifiable.
Don't u think taking someones freedom of living is worse than the death penalty.
Locking someone for a long time is no mild punishment if u ask me. Sometimes when ppl are about to get executed they express feelings of relief about being put to death, rather than being locked in a jail cell for the rest of their life.
Plus life is not something the state can take away from u i think. Life is god given or innate (if u don't believe in God) so why does the state have the right to take it away from u scratch
Then ppl talk utter bollocks about capital punishment acting as a detterant against crime and murders. If it was so good howcome every country doesn't do it then, in California the murder rate was high when the capital punishment was around but when it was abolished crime was reduced Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 am

and what about the mass murderers? rapists and those scumbags that are free to walk our streets with a slap on the wrist
you say bollocks cause in california there was more crime when capital punishment was allowed? well what about in other countires? california isnt the only place on earth.
even on a lesser scale, you seen how strick singapore is? your caught spitting its like $100 fine. tons of other stuff. people caught with drugs get a whipping (which teaches people not to do drugs or you end up like them) and a long jail sentence as well. the longer the jail time, not only does it keep that scum off our streets longer, it warns people that if you get caught by the long arm of the law, your screwed, literally, by that big guy in the showers

its called left-wing politicians, thats why not every country has capital punishment

infact, bring back capital AND corporal punishment, i know it would fix things up in australia
infact, in australia they should also allow the cane
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 am

I support the death penalty. It saves the prisons from being more overcrowded than they are, saves us some money, and is the same as a life sentence, just faster.

Also, what about the criminals that are greatly supported (Saddam Hussein for example)? Would you rather have us constantly have him under high guard, risking people's lives, just to defend him so he could be in prison his entire life?
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 am

I support it as well.

The state doesn't have the right to take peoples life, true, but those murders, rapists, criminals w/e. THEY didn't have the right either to behave like that.
Another point is that most times someone gets an entire life in prison, they don't. They stay for around 18 years, then get kicked out, meaning he can do w/e he want again.

Not every country has it because politicians are weak assholes. Afraid their own family makes mistakes, trying to cover their own shitasses. They think too much about the criminals.
Back to top Go down
H@r!$s
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
H@r!$s

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 am

The goal is to punish the murder, rapist etc. as much as possible and giving them a life sentence is more than sufficient. Life in prsion is a greater punishment than the death penalty that is why some ppl express feelings of relief when on the death row. Capital punishment is wrong on many factors but it is also a violation of basic human rights.

When i watched the news i saw that a couple get shot who were expecting a baby, but what if this guy had phycological problems are u still going to sentence him to death. Not only that, the death penalty does not honour the death of a loved one in fact how would u like it if the death of another person was your memorial.

Violence is never the answer to anyones problems neither those in Australia, all violence does is bring more harm to ppl and u will lose the real sight of solution to your problems.

HK
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 am

GDC|Hari$s|SD'M wrote:
The goal is to punish the murder, rapist etc. as much as possible and giving them a life sentence is more than sufficient. Life in prsion is a greater punishment than the death penalty that is why some ppl express feelings of relief when on the death row. Capital punishment is wrong on many factors but it is also a violation of basic human rights.

When i watched the news i saw that a couple get shot who were expecting a baby, but what if this guy had phycological problems are u still going to sentence him to death. Not only that, the death penalty does not honour the death of a loved one in fact how would u like it if the death of another person was your memorial.

Violence is never the answer to anyones problems neither those in Australia, all violence does is bring more harm to ppl and u will lose the real sight of solution to your problems.

HK

You still have to think about how much it costs to house an inmate, even for a year. The average price to house a prisoner is about $25,000 a year. That's just ONE prisoner. There were over 127,000 people serving life in 2004, and it was on the rise so it is probably even higher now. Then, who's paying for this?

Why, you are of course! 127,000 x 25,000 = $3.125 billion a year to take care of those prisoners. That could fund a lot of education or save a lot of people's lives. It all comes down to money.
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 am

capital punishment....hmmmm... NO make them suffer they should go to work fucking hard work where they will SUFFER for their actions,prisoners can be realy usefull for exemple in uranium mines or something like that they will die also but they will suffer and that's it it's not a punishment if you kill someone in few seconds or even minutes make him die for years
Back to top Go down
H@r!$s
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
H@r!$s

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 am

Leighton i respect what u said about how much it costs the government to pay for prisoners but have u ever thought about the other rubbish they spend it on like Wars, creating weopens, and other useless things.
America and England are trying to conquer Afghanistan and it is impossible coz in the last 2000 years no one has ever conquered it. USSR tried to defeat them but failed, one of the worlds best commanders tried Alexander and he failed so what makes u think that America and England are going to conquer Afghanistan. And if we stop spending money on the war we would have more than enough money to help our economy and other aspects of Human life.

And like Zippo said make them die but make them suffer for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 pm

GDC|Hari$s|SD'M wrote:
Leighton i respect what u said about how much it costs the government to pay for prisoners but have u ever thought about the other rubbish they spend it on like Wars, creating weopens, and other useless things.
America and England are trying to conquer Afghanistan and it is impossible coz in the last 2000 years no one has ever conquered it. USSR tried to defeat them but failed, one of the worlds best commanders tried Alexander and he failed so what makes u think that America and England are going to conquer Afghanistan. And if we stop spending money on the war we would have more than enough money to help our economy and other aspects of Human life.

And like Zippo said make them die but make them suffer for a long period of time.

How are weapons, defense, etc. useless?

I can next-to-guarantee you that if we didn't have the army/weaponry we have now, we would have been invaded by China, Russia, or some other dominant country a long time ago.

Just because previous countries have failed to conquer a nation does not mean it is impossible. Also, remember that the goal isn't to "conquer" it, it's to destroy the insurgency, not the government.
Back to top Go down
H@r!$s
Stately GDC|Member
Stately GDC|Member
H@r!$s

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I think we spend to much money on weopens coz we already have vast amounts of weopens so why spend more on them, we have so many we could destroy the world with them and the only things left would be crockroches because they can survive nucleur explosions. Plus by insurgency do u mean the taliban becoz they will never be able to capture them because of Afghanistan's rough terrain thats why previous nations have failed to conquer it.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Back to capital punishment... it's much more cost-effective and fear-effective to kill them quickly rather than let them sit in prison 50 years.
Back to top Go down
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC

Number of posts : 4408
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:17 pm

GDC|Hari$s|SD'M wrote:

that completely contradicts your opinion. you dont want em to hav "life" in prison, but you want em to spend the rest of their life doing manual labor?

Alexander the Great conquored all the way up to India. that means he conquored afghanistan.
this is a map of alexander the greats conquest, it includes what is now afghanistan
Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? Macedo10
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
SirLagALot|HAC*L

Number of posts : 4409
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 am

well it depends from case to case, i think
for some people, you want to make suffer for as long as humanly possible, for some you might want mercy for, etc etc
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
Rubberduck

Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

We could indeed save billions from prisoners, saving lives with it in Africa, more valuabe ones.
We have rights now that those prisoners can't work all day, they still cost more than they bring up, half of them are just in prison doing nothing all day. If I can believe the movies (which aren't true, but do have some truth in it) American prisons are dangerous. It is costing police officers their life to guard people there. I don't believe that if someone spends his life from 20 to 70 in prison, he comes out as a better person, I believe the opposite. It's pure useless. We should save those we can, but kill the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zippo
GDC|Member
GDC|Member
Zippo

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 pm

but how do you know which are those who can live and which who should die? it's not so simple and if they should work so they would be usefull building roads,mining etc. cheap workers.In Mexico if you are in prison you must buy food so it means if you won't work and earn money you will die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?   Is capital punishmet justice?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is capital punishmet justice?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gunner's Dream Clan :: Members/Guests Desk :: General Talk :: Debate Board-
Jump to: